Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rodimus Prime (Character)
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Combiner Wars"
- A War of Giants (2016) TV episode, Played by Ben Pronsky
- Homecoming (2016) TV episode, Played by Ben Pronsky
- The Council (2016) TV episode, Played by Ben Pronsky
- Optimus Prime (2016) TV episode, Played by Ben Pronsky
- Transformers: The Movie, The Parody (2015) Played by Aakash Patel
- "Transformers: Animated"
- TransWarped: Part One (2009) TV episode, Played by Judd Nelson
- "Transformers: Energon" Played by Ryôtarô Okiayu (as Rodimus Convoy)
... aka "Transformer: Super Link" - Japan (original title)
- The Sun (2004) TV episode, Played by Paul Dobson (as Rodimus)
- Shockblast: Rampage (2004) TV episode, Played by Paul Dobson (as Rodimus)
- "Transformers: The Headmasters"
- Sora Kara ki ta Yon nin no Senshi (1987) TV episode, Played by Hiroya Ishimaru (as Hot Rodimus) / Hiroya Ishimaru (as Rodimus Convoy)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Return of Optimus Prime: Part 2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Richard Gautier
- The Return of Optimus Prime: Part 1 (1987) TV episode, Played by Richard Gautier
- The Face of the Nijika (1986) TV episode, Played by Richard Gautier
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Richard Gautier
- Call of the Primitives (1986) TV episode, Played by Richard Gautier
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Richard Gautier
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Judd Nelson
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
Rodimus Prime: [Having entered the Matrix] Where am I? Is this the Matrix?
Primon: [a vision of Primon appears before Rodimus] Rodimus Prime, you have embarked on a journey into Cybertron's distant past. Prepare to look into the face of your creator. Eon ago, Cybertron was a factory built by the Quintessons to manufacture robots. There were two product lines: military hardware and consumer goods. These two product lines were the linear ancestors of the Decepticons and the Autobots. In time, the Quintessons endowed their products with a simulated intelligence. Now the machines could manufacture themselves. And before long, they grew too lazy and greedy to bother even with that. There were simpler ways to ring performance out of their slaves.
Prima: The Quintessons simply recycled it on the spot. The Quintessons also used the robots to entertain them. Machine pitted against machine, gladiatorial combat. Some of us, however, found this pointless combat repellant and sought to put a stop to it. We failed...
Prime Nova: ...But the seeds of revolt had been planted. And with one day, yield a terrible harvest. What the Quintessons failed to grasp, was that their robots had developed emotions. That we knew and felt the difference between freedom and slavery. And that oversight sealed their fate.
Guardian Prime: For a time, the robots lived in harmony. But this did not last. The former consumer goods who called themselves "Autobots" sought a peaceful existence, while the military hardware wanted conquest.
Zeta Prime: And they got their way. For centuries they terrorized the Autobots.
Sentinel Prime: Knowing we could never defeat the Decepticons with firepower, we turned to stealth and invented the art of transforming. The Autobots ruled for many centuries, but in time, the Decepticons also learned how to transform. Thus one fateful night, far below the city, Megatron was born!
Optimus Prime: The Matrix was passed to Alpha Trion, the oldest of Autobots. who kept it safely hidden for many years, until the next Autobot leader appeared. A gentle robot known as Orion Pax, who was fated to become...
Rodimus Prime: Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime: And so began the third Cybertronian war. Which rages to this day.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.