Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Good Movie Characters Turned Bad
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Iconic Shots in Movies
- With which family would you LEAST like to spend the holidays? Part 2
- Movie Quote Ringtones
- Best Male Performance Not Nominated for an Oscar
- Movie Characters That Descend into Insanity
- Which Type of Horror Movie Villain Scares You Most?
Jack Torrance (Character)
from The Shining (1980)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Redrum: The Unauthorized Musical Parody of the Shining (2013) Played by Marc Kudisch
- "The Shining"
... aka "Stephen King's The Shining" - USA (complete title)
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- The Shining (1980) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- Alberto Iglesias, el músico fiel (2006) (TV) Played by Jack Nicholson
- Stephen King: Fear, Fame and Fortune (2000) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson (as Jack Torrance in 'The Shining')
Jack Torrance: Well, that is quite a story.
Stuart Ullman: Yeah it is. It's still hard for me to believe it happened here. It did, and I think you can appreciate why I wanted to tell you about it.
Jack Torrance: I certainly can and I also understand why your people in Denver left it for you to tell me.
Stuart Ullman: Well obviously some people can be put off by staying alone in a place where something like that actually happened.
Jack Torrance: Well you can rest assured, Mr. Ullman, that's not going to happen with me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.