Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Movie villains you'd like to have a beer with?
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
- The Dark Side of the 80's ...
- Innocent Phrases With Sinister Meanings
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- Which Type of Horror Movie Villain Scares You Most?
- You don't know Jack! Or do you?
- Gender Stereotypes - Males
Jack Torrance (Character)
from The Shining (1980)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- DBC III: A Saga (2014) Played by George Hickman (as Jack Torrence)
... aka "DBC III: A VBC Saga" - USA (complete title)
- Redrum: The Unauthorized Musical Parody of the Shining (2013) Played by Marc Kudisch
- "The Shining"
... aka "Stephen King's The Shining" - USA (complete title)
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- The Shining (1980) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "The Challenge Show"
- To Katastima to Kleino... Terma o Kafes! #Panos Rigas Challenge (2015) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Welcome to the Basement"
- The Wicker Man (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson (as Jack Torrence)
- My Son My Son What Have Ye Done? (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson (as Jack Torrence)
- Room 237 (2012/I) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- Alberto Iglesias, el músico fiel (2006) (TV) Played by Jack Nicholson
- Stephen King: Fear, Fame and Fortune (2000) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.