Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- With which family would you LEAST like to spend the holidays? Part 2
- Which Movie Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Match Made in Heaven
- Gender Stereotypes - Males
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Iconic Shots in Movies
- Most Famous Adapted Movie Character
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
Jack Torrance (Character)
from The Shining (1980)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- DBC III: A Saga (2014) Played by George Hickman (as Jack Torrence)
... aka "DBC III: A VBC Saga" - USA (complete title)
- Redrum: The Unauthorized Musical Parody of the Shining (2013) Played by Marc Kudisch
- "The Shining"
... aka "Stephen King's The Shining" - USA (complete title)
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber (as John Torrance)
- The Shining (1980) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "The Challenge Show"
- To Katastima to Kleino... Terma o Kafes! #Panos Rigas Challenge (2015) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Welcome to the Basement"
- The Wicker Man (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson (as Jack Torrence)
- My Son My Son What Have Ye Done? (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson (as Jack Torrence)
- Room 237 (2012/I) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- Alberto Iglesias, el músico fiel (2006) (TV) Played by Jack Nicholson
- Stephen King: Fear, Fame and Fortune (2000) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
Wendy Torrance: Hey. Wasn't it around here that the Donner Party got snowbound?
Jack Torrance: I think that was farther west in the Sierras.
Wendy Torrance: Oh.
Danny Torrance: What was the Donner Party?
Jack Torrance: They were a party of settlers in covered-wagon times. They got snowbound one winter in the mountains. They had to resort to cannibalism in order to stay alive.
Danny Torrance: You mean they ate each other up?
Jack Torrance: They had to, in order to survive.
Wendy Torrance: Jack...
Danny Torrance: Don't worry, Mom. I know all about cannibalism. I saw it on TV.
Jack Torrance: See, it's okay. He saw it on the television.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.