Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Wendy Torrance (Character)
from The Shining (1980)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Charlie Rose"
- Episode dated 8 March 1999 (1999) TV episode, Played by Shelley Duvall
- "The Shining"
... aka "Stephen King's The Shining" - USA (complete title)
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Rebecca De Mornay (as Winifred Torrance)
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Rebecca De Mornay (as Winifred Torrance)
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Rebecca De Mornay (as Winifred Torrance)
- The Shining (1980) Played by Shelley Duvall
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Shelley Duvall
- Alberto Iglesias, el músico fiel (2006) (TV) Played by Shelley Duvall
- "VM Show Vol. 2"
- Flashback (2005) TV episode, Played by Shelley Duvall
Jack Torrance: The most terrible nightmare I ever had. It's the most horrible dream I ever had.
Wendy Torrance: It's okay, it's okay now. Really.
Jack Torrance: I dreamed that I, that I killed you and Danny. But I didn't just kill ya. I cut you up in little pieces. Oh my God. I must be losing my mind.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.