Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dawson Leery (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 132)|
- "Dawson's Creek"
- ...Must Come to an End (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- All Good Things... (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Joey Potter and Capeside Redemption (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Catch-22 (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Scary Movie (2000) Played by James Van Der Beek
Dawson Leery: Sometimes I think it's a curse to have all these great friends from High School. If all you had was four years of unabated misery, you'd have nobody to miss. Everybody you'd meet would be a pleasant surprise, as opposed to...
Audrey Liddell: ...a total, complete letdown compared to the people you already know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.