Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dawson Leery (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 132)|
- "Dawson's Creek"
- ...Must Come to an End (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- All Good Things... (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Joey Potter and Capeside Redemption (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Catch-22 (2003) TV episode, Played by James Van Der Beek
- Scary Movie (2000) Played by James Van Der Beek
Joey: There's so much, Dawson. Both good times and bad. When I loved you, you loved Jen. When you loved me, I needed to be my on my own. So I left you for Jack. I didn't realize he was gay.
Dawson: And then I convinced you to turn your dad in for trafficking cocaine. You said you'd never speak to me again.
Joey: But I did. I offered myself to you at that party after you crashed your dad's boat.
Dawson: And I refused for some reason. So you feel for Pacey.
Joey: While you were losing your virginity to Jen.
Dawson: And then finally, we slept together.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.