Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marion Crane (Character)
from Psycho (1960)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Comparativa: Psicosis (2011) TV episode, Played by Janet Leigh
- "A History of Horror with Mark Gatiss"
- The American Scream (2010) TV episode, Played by Janet Leigh
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Janet Leigh
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
- A Single Man (2009) Played by Janet Leigh
... aka "Single Man" - Japan (English title)
- Double Take (2009) Played by Janet Leigh (as Marion Crane in 'Psycho')
California Charlie: I'm in no mood for trouble.
Marion Crane: What?
California Charlie: There's an old saying, "First customer of the day is always the trouble!" But like I say, I'm in no mood for it, so I'm gonna treat you so fair and square that you won't have one human reason to give me...
Marion Crane: Can I trade my car in and take another?
California Charlie: Do anything you've a mind to. Bein' a woman, you will. That yours?
Marion Crane: Yes, it's just that - there's nothing wrong with it. I just...
California Charlie: Sick of the sight of it! Well, why don't you have a look around here and see if there's somethin' that strikes your eyes, and meanwhile I'll have my mechanic give yours the once over. You want some coffee? I was just about...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.