Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marion Crane (Character)
from Psycho (1960)
|Photos (See all 34 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Comparativa: Psicosis (2011) TV episode, Played by Janet Leigh
- "A History of Horror with Mark Gatiss"
- The American Scream (2010) TV episode, Played by Janet Leigh
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Janet Leigh
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
- A Single Man (2009) Played by Janet Leigh
... aka "Single Man" - Japan (English title)
- Double Take (2009) Played by Janet Leigh (as Marion Crane in 'Psycho')
Highway Patrol officer: Uh... hold it there. In quite a hurry.
Marion Crane: [nervously] Yes. Uh... I didn't intend to sleep so long. I almost had an accident last night, from sleepiness. So I decided to pull over.
Highway Patrol officer: You slept here all night?
Marion Crane: Yes. As I said, I couldn't keep my eyes open.
Highway Patrol officer: There are plenty of motels in this area. You should've... I mean, just to be safe.
Marion Crane: I didn't intend to sleep all night! I just pulled over. Have I broken any laws?
Highway Patrol officer: No, ma'am.
Marion Crane: Then I'm free to go?
Highway Patrol officer: Is anything wrong?
Marion Crane: Of course not. Am I acting as if there's something wrong?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.