Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What is your favourite aspect of your favourite film?
- Cinematic Sophie's Choices
- Improvising is the... uh... the best!
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- If You Were a Filmmaker....
- Best movie break-up line?
- We'll Always Have Bogie.
- War and Romance
- Cheesy Movie Chat-Up Line
- If you published a book about Cinema ...
Ilsa Lund (Character)
from Casablanca (1942)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- If All Movies Had Smartphones (2010) TV episode, Played by Sarah Schneider (as Ilsa)
- Casablanca (2003) Played by Mark Cirillo (as Sal Lund)
- Gay Propaganda (2002) Played by Mark Cirillo (as Sal Lund)
- Tuftsablanca (1999) Played by Julie Fulton
- "The Simpsons"
- Natural Born Kissers (1998) TV episode, Played by Maggie Roswell (as Ilse Lund)
- "Guiding Light"
... aka "The Guiding Light" - USA (original title)
- Episode dated 19 January 1982 (1982) TV episode, Played by Lisa Brown
- Casablanca (1942) Played by Ingrid Bergman
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Ingrid Bergman
- Bogart: The Untold Story (1996) (TV) Played by Ingrid Bergman
- "Nyolc évszak"
- Episode #1.2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Ingrid Bergman
- Play It Again, Sam (1972) Played by Ingrid Bergman
Ilsa: Rick, I have to talk to you.
Rick: [Rick is drunk] Uh-huh. I saved my first drink to have with you. Here.
[passes her a drink]
Ilsa: No. No, Rick, not tonight.
Rick: *Especially* tonight.
[he pours a drink]
Rick: Why did you have to come to Casablanca? There are other places.
Ilsa: I wouldn't have come if I'd known that you were here. Believe me Rick, it's true I didn't know...
Rick: It's funny about your voice, how it hasn't changed. I can still hear it. "Richard, dear, I'll go with you anyplace. We'll get on a train together and never stop - "
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.