Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
- If you published a book about Cinema ...
- What is your favourite aspect of your favourite film?
- War and Romance
- Clichés in Romantic Movies
- If You Were a Filmmaker....
- Get you anything from the bar?
- Best movie break-up line?
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
Ilsa Lund (Character)
from Casablanca (1942)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- If All Movies Had Smartphones (2010) TV episode, Played by Sarah Schneider (as Ilsa)
- Casablanca (2003) Played by Mark Cirillo (as Sal Lund)
- Gay Propaganda (2002) Played by Mark Cirillo (as Sal Lund)
- Tuftsablanca (1999) Played by Julie Fulton
- "The Simpsons"
- Natural Born Kissers (1998) TV episode, Played by Maggie Roswell (as Ilse Lund)
- "Guiding Light"
... aka "The Guiding Light" - USA (original title)
- Episode dated 19 January 1982 (1982) TV episode, Played by Lisa Brown
- Casablanca (1942) Played by Ingrid Bergman
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Ingrid Bergman
- Bogart: The Untold Story (1996) (TV) Played by Ingrid Bergman
- "Nyolc évszak"
- Episode #1.2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Ingrid Bergman
- Play It Again, Sam (1972) Played by Ingrid Bergman
Rick: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.
Ilsa: But, Richard, no, I... I...
Rick: Now, you've got to listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louie?
Captain Renault: I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.
Ilsa: You're saying this only to make me go.
Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
Ilsa: But what about us?
Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.
Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.