Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rick Blaine (Character)
from Casablanca (1942)
|Photos (See all 34 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Casablanca (2003) Played by Todd Eckert
- Gay Propaganda (2002) Played by Todd Eckert
- Tuftsablanca (1999) Played by Rich McGlynn (as Richard Blaine)
- "Pinky and the Brain"
- Star Warners (1998) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Casablanca Opening/Fair Game/The Slapper/Puppet Rulers (1993) TV episode, Played by Jess Harnell
- "American Playhouse"
- Overdrawn at the Memory Bank (1985) TV episode, Played by Raul Julia
- Divorce Casablanca Style (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- The Cashier and the Belly Dancer (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- Jenny (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- Master Builder's Woman (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- Who Am I Killing (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- "Casablanca" Played by Charles McGraw
- Who Holds Tomorrow? (1955) TV episode, Played by Charles McGraw
- Casablanca (1942) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 8 July 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Humphrey Bogart
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- All This and World War II (1976) Played by Humphrey Bogart
[Ugarte gives letter of transit to Rick for safe keeping]
Ugarte: Rick, I hope you're more impressed with me, now? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll share my luck with your roulette wheel.
[Starts to walk away]
Rick: [stands up; Ugarte stops] Just a moment. I heard a rumor those two German couriers were carrying letter of transit.
Ugarte: Huh? Oh, huh, I heard that rumor too. Poor devils.
Rick: [sternly] You're right, Ugarte. I *am* a little more impressed with you.
[Rick exits casino]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.