Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What is your favourite aspect of your favourite film?
- If you published a book about Cinema ...
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- The most inspiring hero from a 'Best Picture' is ...
- Gender Swap! Classic male characters to be played by a woman?
- Initials R & B like ...
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
Rick Blaine (Character)
from Casablanca (1942)
|Photos (See all 34 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Casablanca (2003) Played by Todd Eckert
- Gay Propaganda (2002) Played by Todd Eckert
- Tuftsablanca (1999) Played by Rich McGlynn (as Richard Blaine)
- "Pinky and the Brain"
- Star Warners (1998) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Casablanca Opening/Fair Game/The Slapper/Puppet Rulers (1993) TV episode, Played by Jess Harnell
- "American Playhouse"
- Overdrawn at the Memory Bank (1985) TV episode, Played by Raul Julia
- Divorce Casablanca Style (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- The Cashier and the Belly Dancer (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- Jenny (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- Master Builder's Woman (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- Who Am I Killing (1983) TV episode, Played by David Soul
- "Casablanca" Played by Charles McGraw
- Who Holds Tomorrow? (1955) TV episode, Played by Charles McGraw
- Casablanca (1942) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 8 July 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Humphrey Bogart
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV) Played by Humphrey Bogart
- All This and World War II (1976) Played by Humphrey Bogart
Victor Laszlo: Everything is in order.
Rick: All except one thing. There's something you should know before you leave.
Victor Laszlo: Mr. Blaine, I don't ask you to explain anything.
Rick: I'm going to anyway because it may make a difference to you later on. You said you knew about Ilsa and me.
Victor Laszlo: Yes.
Rick: What you didn't know was that she was at my place last night when you were. She came there for the letters of transit. Isn't that true, Ilsa?
Rick: She tried everything to get them and nothing worked. She did her best to convince me she was still in love with me but that was over long ago. For your sake she pretended it wasn't and I let her pretend.
Victor Laszlo: I understand.
Rick: Here it is.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.