Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Todd Flanders (Character)
from "The Simpsons" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 227)|
- "The Simpsons"
- Bull-E (2015) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- The Kids Are All Fight (2015) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- Super Franchise Me (2014) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- The Man Who Grew Too Much (2014) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- Ned 'N' Edna's Blend (2012) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Simpsons Guy (2014) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- The Simpsons Movie (2007) Played by Nancy Cartwright
Rod Flanders: Hurry, let's climb down.
Bart: Okay but don't let our hands touch. It's gay.
Rod Flanders: What's gay mean?
Bart: Uh, it means you use to be afraid
Bart: , but now you're not.
Rod Flanders: [to his father Ned Flanders below] I'm gay Daddy... I'm gay! Mrs. Simpson made me gay.
Marge: [nervously to Ned Flanders] I believe he's saying... he's okay.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.