Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- With Which Family Would You LEAST Like to Spend the Holidays? Part 2
- Animated TV daughter as role model?
- If I say "Spring...", you say...
- Friday-Face Off: Which do you prefer TV Programmes or Movies?
- James Earl Quotes...
- What is Homer Simpson's Funniest Quote?
- With Which Simpsons Character Do You Identify The Most?
- Your Favorite 'Simpson' Relationship
Maggie Simpson (Character)
from "The Simpsons" (1989)
|Photos (See all 38 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "The Simpsons"
- There Will Be Buds (2016) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- Friends and Family (2016) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- Blazed and Confused (2014) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- The Yellow Badge of Cowardge (2014) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- Pulpit Friction (2013) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Simpsons Guy (2014) TV episode, Played by Nancy Cartwright
- The Simpsons Ride (2008) Played by Nancy Cartwright
- The Simpsons Movie (2007) Played by Nancy Cartwright
- The Simpsons: Access All Areas (2010) (TV) Played by James Earl Jones
- "The Simpsons"
- Gump Roast (2002) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Taylor
- The 138th Episode Spectacular (1995) TV episode, Played by Liz Georges
Marge Simpson: Bart, what are you doing near a video game store?
Marge Simpson: [gasps] Buying a video game?
Marge Simpson: [gasps] I've heard about this. It's the game where you play a meanie-bo-beanie who murders other meanie-bo-beanies.
Marge Simpson: I'm putting this game in the same place I put your swimsuit magazines, and your BB Gun: Homer's Underwear Drawer.
Bart Simpson: [groans] Oh, Great. Now I have nothing to play except the games I bought yesterday. And I'm totally sick of them.
Bart Simpson: [the Simpsons Game manual falls from heaven and lands in front of bart] The Simpsons Game? Hmm... this is so weird.
[picks up manual]
Bart Simpson: The only Simpsons Game I can think of is the one where we all pretend dad isn't an alcoholic. What could it be?
Bart Simpson: Wait a second, this is a manual for a video game set in springfield!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.