Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Life is Not Black and White
- Stuck on a Ship Situations
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Jaws : Drama vs. Adventure vs. Disaster vs. Horror
- Innocent Phrases With Sinister Meanings
- Your favorite character from the classic shark film Jaws?...
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- Your Job on Film Part 1
- Aye Aye, Captain!
- Best Male Performance Not Nominated for an Oscar
from Jaws (1975)
|Photos (See all 49 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- Jaws the Great and Powerful/Old Spock's Off Their Spockers (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jaws (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Robot Chicken"
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Jaws (1975) Played by Robert Shaw
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw (as Sam Quint)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw (as Sam Quint)
- "Rove Live"
- Episode #10.36 (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw (as Sam Quint)
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Robert Shaw
- Jaws Special (2005) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw
Quint: [referring to a cut on Brody's head] Chief... don't you worry about it, Chief. It won't be permanent. Wanna see somethin' permanent, boom-boom-boom?
[Quint pulls out a false front tooth and laughs]
Quint: Hey, Hoop, you wanna feel somethin' permanent? You just put your hand underneath my cap... and you just feel that little lump. Knock an ole un, St. Paddy's day, Boston.
Hooper: I got that beat.
Hooper: [to Brody] I got that beat.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.