Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
- Aye Aye, Captain!
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Your favorite character from the classic shark film Jaws?...
- Stuck on a Ship Situations
- Your Job on Film Part 1
- Jaws : Drama vs. Adventure vs. Disaster vs. Horror
- Best Male Performance Not Nominated for an Oscar
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
from Jaws (1975)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- Jaws the Great and Powerful/Old Spock's Off Their Spockers (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jaws (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Robot Chicken"
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Jaws (1975) Played by Robert Shaw
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw (as Sam Quint)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw (as Sam Quint)
- "Rove Live"
- Episode #10.36 (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw (as Sam Quint)
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Robert Shaw
- Jaws Special (2005) TV episode, Played by Robert Shaw
Hooper: [trying to get the fishing line secure] It may be a marlin or a stingray... but it's definitely a game fish.
[Hooper pulls as the lines snaps and he crashes his head into the wall]
Quint: [picking up the line] Gamin' fish, eh? Marlin? Stingray? Bit through this piano wire? Don't you tell me my business again! You get back on the bridge...
Hooper: Quint, that doesn't prove a damn thing!
Quint: Well it proves one thing, Mr. Hooper. It proves that you wealthy college boys don't have the education enough to admit when you're wrong.
[Quint enters the cabin as Hooper makes faces at him]
Brody: [following Quint inside the boat] What's the point? Hooks and lines...
Quint: [slams on the roof at Hooper] Hooper! 12 minutes south south east now, full throttle!
Hooper: [Mocking Pirate Voice] Aye, aye, sir! AYE JIMBOY ARAGHHH!
Quint: [to Brody] See what I do, Chief, is I trick 'em to the surface. And I jab at 'em. I'm not gonna haul 'em up like a lot of catfish.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.