Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I Know That (Creepy) Smile!
- Spoofed Movie Moments
- Greatest Pre-1980's Movie Villains
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Gangs of IMDb Top 250
- Instrumental Music You Will Never Hear the Same Way Again
- Greatest Movie Anti-Heroes of All Time
- 35 Most Stylish Films
- MORE Powerful Movie Scenes With Minimal Dialogue
- You're in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale, who is your partner?
Alex de Large (Character)
from A Clockwork Orange (1971)
|Photos (See all 40 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Chris Pine/LCD Soundsystem (2017) TV episode, Played by Kyle Mooney (as Alex)
- Malcolm McDowell/Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band (1980) TV episode, Played by Malcolm McDowell (as Alex DeLarge)
- A Clockwork Orange (1971) Played by Malcolm McDowell (as Alex)
... aka "Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange" - USA (poster title)
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (2009) TV episode, Played by Malcolm McDowell (as Alex DeLarge)
- "Colors en sèrie"
- Taronja: Moviment continu (2007) TV episode, Played by Malcolm McDowell
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.