Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Robot Therapy
- Favorite Villain Quote
- 25 Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Villains
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Confessions of a Mad Raving Cynic
- Improbably Perfect Hair
- Futuristic Movie Soldiers
- Movie Character Redemption
- Best looking white haired character
- Face-Off: The end of Blade Runner (Spoilers)
Roy Batty (Character)
from Blade Runner (1982)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Philip K. Dick (2011) TV episode, Played by Rutger Hauer
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #5.4 (2009) TV episode, Played by Rutger Hauer
- Blade Runner: Deleted and Alternate Scenes (2007) (V) Played by Rutger Hauer
- "Página 2"
- Episode #1.1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Rutger Hauer
Roy: [grabbing Sebastian] If we don't find help soon, Pris hasn't got long to live. We can't allow that.
[Roy goes to the chess board, studying the game in progress]
Roy: Is he good?
J.F. Sebastian: Who?
Roy: Your opponent.
J.F. Sebastian: Oh, Dr. Tyrell? I've only beaten him once in chess. He's a genius! He designed you.
Roy: Maybe he could help.
J.F. Sebastian: I'd be happy to mention it to him.
Roy: [smiles and puts his hand on Sebastian's shoulder] Better if I talk to him in person. But I understand he's a sort of hard man to get to.
[Pris wraps her legs and arms around Sebastian]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.