Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite Villain Quote
- Best looking white haired character
- Futuristic Movie Soldiers
- Who is Your Favorite Nihilist?
- Movie Robot Therapy
- 25 Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Villains
- Improbably Perfect Hair
- Face-Off: The end of Blade Runner (Spoilers)
- Initials R & B like ...
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
Roy Batty (Character)
from Blade Runner (1982)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Philip K. Dick (2011) TV episode, Played by Rutger Hauer
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #5.4 (2009) TV episode, Played by Rutger Hauer
- Blade Runner: Deleted and Alternate Scenes (2007) (V) Played by Rutger Hauer
- "Página 2"
- Episode #1.1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Rutger Hauer
Batty: Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
Hannibal Chew: Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do eyes, ju-, ju-, just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes.
Batty: Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.