Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Hero Types
- Favorite protector of a special girl from the future?
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Dark Thoughts
- Missing Oscar Categories
- Best Shot of Rachael From Blade Runner
- Most Charming Sci-Fi Anti Heroes
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- Face-Off: The end of Blade Runner (Spoilers)
- Futuristic Movie Cops
Rick Deckard (Character)
from Blade Runner (1982)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Untitled Blade Runner Project (????) Played by Harrison Ford
- Blade Runner 60: Director's Cut (2012) Played by Rob Lyndon
- Babe Runner (2006) TV episode, Played by Dave Noiseux
- Blade Runner (1982) Played by Harrison Ford
... aka "Blade Runner: The Final Cut" - International (English title) (recut version)
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Philip K. Dick (2011) TV episode, Played by Harrison Ford
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #5.4 (2009) TV episode, Played by Harrison Ford
- Blade Runner: Deleted and Alternate Scenes (2007) (V) Played by Harrison Ford
- "Página 2"
- Episode #1.1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Harrison Ford
Deckard: I'd like to ask you a few questions.
Taffey Lewis: Blow.
Deckard: You ever buy snakes from the Egyptian, Taffey?
Taffey Lewis: All the time, "pal".
Deckard: [flashes picture of Zhora] You ever see this girl, huh?
Taffey Lewis: Never seen her. Buzz off!
Deckard: Your licenses in order, pal?
Taffey Lewis: [to bartender] Hey Louie, the man is dry. Give him one on the house, OK?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.