Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Robert De Niro's Waiting
- My Dear Poll...
- This Miracle Happened To Me
- The 25 Most Immersive Worlds in Cinema
- Jim Carrey Iconic Quotes
- I'm not anti-social. I'm just not social
- Oscars 2015: Oscar Party anyone?
- Your Favorite Rock
- Sleepin' in the movie theater?
- Confessions of a Mad Raving Cynic
Joel Barish (Character)
from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
[as Joel and Clementine eat out, he thinks about the other glum-looking couples in the restaurant]
Joel: Are we like those bored couples you feel sorry for in restaurants? Are we the dining dead? I can't stand the idea of us being a couple people think that about.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.