Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Evelyn O'Connell (Character)
from The Mummy (1999)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) Played by Maria Bello
... aka "The Mummy 3" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Hamunaptra 3" - Japan (English title) (short title)
- "The Mummy: Secrets of the Medjai"
... aka "The Mummy: The Animated Series" - USA (original title)
- The Reckoning (2003) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Evy Carnahan O'Connell)
- Just Another Piece of Jewelry (2003) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Evy O'Connell)
- Trio (2003) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Evy Carnahan O'Connell)
- Old Friends (2003) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Evy Carnahan O'Connell)
- Time Before Time (2003) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Evy Carnahan O'Connell)
- The Mummy Returns (2001) Played by Rachel Weisz (as Evelyn)
- The Mummy (1999) Played by Rachel Weisz (as Evelyn 'Evy' Carnahan)
... aka "Hamunaptra" - Japan (English title)
Rick: Let me get this straight, they ripped out your guts and they stuffed them in jars?
Evelyn: And they take out your heart as well. Oh, and you know how they took out your brains?
Jonathan: Evy, I don't think we need to know this
Evelyn: They take a sharp, red hot poker, stick it up your nose, scramble things about a bit, and then rip it all out through your nostrils.
Rick: Ooh, that's got to hurt.
Evelyn: It's called mummification, you'll be dead when they do this.
Rick: For the record, if I don't make it out of here, don't put me down for mummification.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.