Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. White (Character)
from Reservoir Dogs (1992)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Chicks Flippin the Script"
- Reservoir Dolls (2015) TV episode, Played by Kimberly Woods (as Ms. White)
- Reservoir Dugs (2013) (V) Played by Joe Cassidy
- Magic Dogs (2012) Played by Damien Freeleagus
- Reservoir Wolves (2001) Played by David Ellington
- Reservoir Guide Dogs (1995) Played by Nity Raj
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) Played by Harvey Keitel
- Reservoir Dogs: Sundance Institute 1991 June Film Lab (1991) (V) Played by Quentin Tarantino
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Harvey Keitel
- Who Do You Think You're Fooling? (1994) Played by Harvey Keitel / Danny Lee
Off-Screen Police Officers: [From Trailer] Freeze! Put the gun down!
Joe: Here your name's. Mr. White, Mr. Blonde and Mr. Pink.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is.
Mr. Pink: Easy for you to say your Mr. White you got a cool sounding name.
Joe: Let's go to work.
Mr. Orange: [the men walk out as White and Orange discuss there bank plan] What happens if the Manager doesn't give you the diamonds?
Mr. White: Cut one of his fingers off the little one.
Mr. Blonde: If they haven't done what I told them not to do, they'd still be alive!
Mr. Pink: [White punches Pink to the floor] Your acting like a first year thief, i'm acting like a Professional!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.