Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I Would Crack Under Pressure If Interrogated By...
- Movie Villain That Deserves Their Own Movie
- Face-Off: 1992 Songs' Revivals...
- Cringe-worthy Tarantino Scenes
- Alter Ego's and A.K.A's
- Mysterious Movie Characters
- You're Planning a Heist
- Improvising is the... uh... the best!
- Colourful Characters
- Harmless Nicknames, Dangerous Characters
Mr. Blonde (Character)
from Reservoir Dogs (1992)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Rendering Hogs (2016) Played by Lance Tilford
- "Chicks Flippin the Script"
- Reservoir Dolls (2015) TV episode, Played by Stefanie Chin (as Ms. Blond)
- "Making a Scene with James Franco"
- Dirty Dancing Dogs (2014) TV episode, Played by James Franco
- Reservoir Dugs (2013) (V) Played by Andrew McIntosh
- Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain (2011) Played by Joey Wells
- Reservoir Wolves (2001) Played by Jonathan Nelson
- Reservoir Guide Dogs (1995) Played by Neil Andrews
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) Played by Michael Madsen
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.8 (2005) TV episode, Played by Michael Madsen
- Who Do You Think You're Fooling? (1994) Played by Michael Madsen / Michael Madsen (as Vic Vega)
LAPD Officer Marvin Nash: Please! Please... Don't burn me, man.
Mr. Blonde: You all through? You all through?
LAPD Officer Marvin Nash: Look, I... I got a little kid at home. Now, PLEASE.
Mr. Blonde: [holding up a lighter] No, no, no, no, no, no. You all done? You all done? How 'bout a little fire, Scarecrow?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.