Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- You're Planning a Heist
- Cringe-worthy Tarantino Scenes
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Alter Ego's and A.K.A's
- Harmless Nicknames, Dangerous Characters
- Colourful Characters
- I Would Crack Under Pressure If Interrogated By...
- Face-Off: 1992 Songs' Revivals...
Mr. Blonde (Character)
from Reservoir Dogs (1992)
|Related Videos (see all 5)|
- Rendering Hogs (2015) Played by Lance Tilford
- "Chicks Flippin the Script"
- Reservoir Dolls (2015) TV episode, Played by Stefanie Chin (as Ms. Blond)
- "Making a Scene with James Franco"
- Dirty Dancing Dogs (2014) TV episode, Played by James Franco
- Reservoir Dugs (2013) (V) Played by Andrew McIntosh
- Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain (2011) Played by Joey Wells
- Reservoir Wolves (2001) Played by Jonathan Nelson
- Reservoir Guide Dogs (1995) Played by Neil Andrews
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) Played by Michael Madsen
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.8 (2005) TV episode, Played by Michael Madsen
- Who Do You Think You're Fooling? (1994) Played by Michael Madsen / Michael Madsen (as Vic Vega)
Off-Screen Police Officers: [From Trailer] Freeze! Put the gun down!
Joe: Here your name's. Mr. White, Mr. Blonde and Mr. Pink.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is.
Mr. Pink: Easy for you to say your Mr. White you got a cool sounding name.
Joe: Let's go to work.
Mr. Orange: [the men walk out as White and Orange discuss there bank plan] What happens if the Manager doesn't give you the diamonds?
Mr. White: Cut one of his fingers off the little one.
Mr. Blonde: If they haven't done what I told them not to do, they'd still be alive!
Mr. Pink: [White punches Pink to the floor] Your acting like a first year thief, i'm acting like a Professional!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.