Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Night of the Living Dead (1968)
|Related Videos (see all 9)|
- Night of the Living Dead: Genesis (2014) Played by Mike Lord Sr. (as Ben Jones)
- Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D (2014) Played by Tony Todd
- Night of the Living Dead (2014) Played by Gad Holland
- Night of the Living 3D Dead (2013) Played by Nathaniel Francis
- Night of the Living Dead: Resurrection (2012) Played by Sule Rimi
- Living Dead (2012) Played by Duane Jones
- Night of the Living Dead 3D (2006) Played by Joshua DesRoches
- Night of the Living Dead (1990) Played by Tony Todd
- Night of the Living Bread (1990) Played by Vince Ware
- Night of the Living Dead (1968) Played by Duane Jones
... aka "Laugh Track: Night of the Living Dead" - USA (video title (redubbed comic version))
... aka "Night of the Living Dead: 30th Anniversary Edition" - Philippines (English title) (recut version)
- Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Terror (1991) Played by Duane Jones
... aka "Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Crawling, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D" - USA (complete title)
Ben: How long have guys you been down there? I could have used some help up here!
Harry Cooper: That's the cellar. It's the safest place.
Ben: You mean you didn't hear the racket I was making up here?
Harry Cooper: How were we supposed to know what was going on? It could have been those things for all we knew!
Ben: That girl was screaming. Surely you know what a girl screaming sounds like? Those things don't make any noise. Anybody would know somebody needed help!
Tom: Look, it's kind of hard to know what's going on from down there.
Harry Cooper: We thought we could hear screams, but for all we knew, that meant those things were in the house after her.
Ben: And you wouldn't come up here and help?
Tom: Well, if there were more of us...
Harry Cooper: That racket sounded like the place was being ripped apart. How were we supposed to know what was going on?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.