Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Most Dangerous Crime Group
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Best Movie Portrayal of Real-life Mob/Gangster
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What pleasure would you give up for Lent?
- 'Goodfellas' — Favorite Song
Tommy DeVito (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Videos|
- 100% Sketch Comedy Show (2017) (TV) Played by Tony Dabas
- Jersey Boys (2014) Played by Vincent Piazza
- Movie Night (2013/I) Played by Jimmy Slendorn
- Episode dated 22 May 2010 (2010) TV episode, Played by Deven May
- Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2007 (2006) (TV) Played by Christian Hoff
- Brooklyn Sonnet (2000) Played by Patrick Newall
... aka "Borough of Kings" - USA (MIFED title)
- Goodfellas (1990) Played by Joe Pesci
... aka "GoodFellas" - USA (poster title)
- "Welcome to the Basement"
- Great Train Robbery and the Red Balloon (2014) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci (as Tommy Devito)
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
Tommy DeVito: [Henry, Jimmy and Tommy are digging up Billy Batts' decomposed corpse. Henry is coughing from the stench, while the others don't appear to be bothered] Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya? My mother's gonna make some fried peppers and sausage for us.
[Jimmy and Tommy laugh while Henry coughs]
Jimmy Conway: Oh, hey, Henry, Henry! Here's an arm!
Henry Hill: Very funny, guys.
Jimmy Conway: Here's a leg!
Tommy DeVito: Here's a wing!
Tommy DeVito: Hey, what do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry? Or ya still go for the old hearts and lungs?
Henry Hill: [Vomiting] Oh, that's so bad!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.