Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- What pleasure would you give up for Lent?
- Oscar Nod with a Dirty Mouth
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
Tommy DeVito (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
Tommy DeVito: Oh, I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?' Guy's got a nice head of white hair, it's beautiful.
Jimmy Conway: Looks like someone we know.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, my... no, without the beard? Oh, shhhhhh...!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.