Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What pleasure would you give up for Lent?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Goodfellas (1990): Favorite Song
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
Tommy DeVito (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
Tommy DeVito: [Henry, Jimmy and Tommy are digging up Billy Batts' decomposed corpse. Henry is coughing from the stench, while the others don't appear to be bothered] Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya? My mother's gonna make some fried peppers and sausage for us.
[Jimmy and Tommy laugh while Henry coughs]
Jimmy Conway: Oh, hey, Henry, Henry! Here's an arm!
Henry Hill: Very funny, guys.
Jimmy Conway: Here's a leg!
Tommy DeVito: Here's a wing!
Tommy DeVito: Hey, what do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry? Or ya still go for the old hearts and lungs?
Henry Hill: [Vomiting] Oh, that's so bad!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.