Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Dark Thoughts
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- You Are Breaking the Fourth Wall!!!
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- 'Goodfellas' — Favorite Song
- Best Opening Scene In A Movie
- They Do Drugs
- So you want to be a thief?
- With which family would you LEAST like to spend the holidays? Part 2
Henry Hill (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- The 63rd Annual Academy Awards (1991) (TV) Played by Ray Liotta
Henry Hill: [narrating; Paul is slicing the garlic with a razor] In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.