Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- 'Goodfellas' — Favorite Song
- Continuous Uninterrupted Shots in Movies
- Best Opening Scene In A Movie
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- Director Trademarks
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- What pleasure would you give up for Lent?
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Most Iconic Scene from a Scorsese Movie?
- So you want to be a thief?
Henry Hill (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Videos|
- 100% Sketch Comedy Show (2017) (TV) Played by Sam Mushman
- "The Shocking Truth"
- The Shocking Truth: Goodfellas (2017) TV episode, Played by Don Zest
- "Campaign America!" (2016) TV series Played by Scott Shields
- Discontinuance (2016) Played by Shane P. Allen
- Bittersweet Fortune (2016) Played by Shane P. Allen
- "Locked Up Abroad"
... aka "Banged Up Abroad" - UK (original title)
- The Real Goodfella (2011) TV episode, Played by Cale Epps
- "Mobs Mheiriceá"
- Jimmy Burke (2008) TV episode, Played by Michael Kinsella
- "Screen Wars"
- Copperfellas: Finals (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- Getting Made: The Making of 'GoodFellas' (2004) (V) Played by Ray Liotta
... aka "Getting Made" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Big Heist (2001) (TV) Played by Nick Sandow
- Henry Hill (1999) Played by Jamie Harrold
... aka "Play for Me" - USA (alternative title)
- Goodfellas (1990) Played by Ray Liotta
... aka "GoodFellas" - USA (poster title)
- Young Guns (1988) Played by Gadeek
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- The Long Road Home (1976) TV episode, Played by Louis Gossett Jr.
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- The 63rd Annual Academy Awards (1991) (TV) Played by Ray Liotta
Henry Hill: [narrating] Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies.
[Henry leaves the witness stand and speaks directly to the camera]
Henry Hill: Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.