Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Director Trademarks
- Continuous Uninterrupted Shots in Movies
- Dark Thoughts
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- You Are Breaking the Fourth Wall!!!
- In Love and Crime
- Best Opening Scene In A Movie
- So you want to be a thief?
- Most Iconic Scene from a Scorsese Movie?
Henry Hill (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Videos|
- 100% Sketch Comedy Show (2017) (TV) Played by Sam Mushman
- "The Shocking Truth"
- The Shocking Truth: Goodfellas (2017) TV episode, Played by Don Zest
- "Campaign America!" (2016) TV series Played by Scott Shields
- Discontinuance (2016) Played by Shane P. Allen
- Bittersweet Fortune (2016) Played by Shane P. Allen
- "Locked Up Abroad"
... aka "Banged Up Abroad" - UK (original title)
- The Real Goodfella (2011) TV episode, Played by Cale Epps
- "Mobs Mheiriceá"
- Jimmy Burke (2008) TV episode, Played by Michael Kinsella
- "Screen Wars"
- Copperfellas: Finals (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- Getting Made: The Making of 'GoodFellas' (2004) (V) Played by Ray Liotta
... aka "Getting Made" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Big Heist (2001) (TV) Played by Nick Sandow
- Henry Hill (1999) Played by Jamie Harrold
... aka "Play for Me" - USA (alternative title)
- Goodfellas (1990) Played by Ray Liotta
... aka "GoodFellas" - USA (poster title)
- Young Guns (1988) Played by Gadeek
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- The Long Road Home (1976) TV episode, Played by Louis Gossett Jr.
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- The 63rd Annual Academy Awards (1991) (TV) Played by Ray Liotta
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.