Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- With which family would you LEAST like to spend the holidays? Part 2
- Alliterative movie characters
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Goodfellas (1990): Favorite Song
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- What pleasure would you give up for Lent?
- In Love and Crime
- So you want to be a thief?
- They Do Drugs
Henry Hill (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- The 63rd Annual Academy Awards (1991) (TV) Played by Ray Liotta
Henry Hill: All they got from Paulie was protection from other guys looking to rip them off. That's what it's all about. That's what the FBI can never understand - that what Paulie and the organization offer is protection for the kinds of guys who can't go to the cops. They're like the police department for wiseguys. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.