Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Sexiest Female movie characters
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What pleasure would you give up for Lent?
- Dark Thoughts
- So you want to be a thief?
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- They Do Drugs
- In Love and Crime
- Goodfellas (1990): Favorite Song
Henry Hill (Character)
from Goodfellas (1990)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "5 Second Movies"
- Goodfellas (2008) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- "I Love the 1990s"
- I Love 1990 (2001) TV episode, Played by Ray Liotta
- The 63rd Annual Academy Awards (1991) (TV) Played by Ray Liotta
Henry Hill: [narrating] Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies.
[Henry leaves the witness stand and speaks directly to the camera]
Henry Hill: Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.