Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Fictional Characters on Facebook
- Fictional Movie Serial Killers
- Coolest Looking Hooded Character
- Favorite Quote Beginning With 'Let's'?
- Who is playin' with my mind?!
- Innocent Phrases With Sinister Meanings
- Smart and Evil
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Your Favorite Horror Icon
from Saw (2004)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Saw: Legacy (2017) Played by Tobin Bell / Tobin Bell (as John Kramer)
... aka "Saw 8" - International (English title) (informal title)
- Saw 34 (2014) Played by Eric Loscheider
- Saw in 60 Seconds (2013) Played by Jake McNeil (as John Kramer)
- Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (2010) Played by Tobin Bell
... aka "Saw 3D" - Canada (original title)
... aka "Jigsaw Puzzle 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Saw VII 3D" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Saw: The Final Chapter" - USA
... aka "Saw: The Final 3D" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Saw VI (2009) Played by Tobin Bell
... aka "Saw 6" - Japan (English title)
- Saw V (2008) Played by Tobin Bell
- "Robot Chicken"
- Boo Cocky (2008) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haskins
- H3: Halloween Horror Hostel (2008) TV episode, Played by Santiago Ziesmer
- "Now That's Sketchy!"
- Episode #1.5 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Owsley
- Saw IV (2007) Played by Tobin Bell / Tobin Bell (as John Kramer)
- Saw III (2006) Played by Tobin Bell / Tobin Bell (as John Kramer)
- Saw II (2005) Played by Tobin Bell / Tobin Bell (as John Kramer)
- Saw Rebirth (2005) Played by George Williams
- Saw (2004) Played by Tobin Bell
Jigsaw: Hello Ivan. As a voyeur you've kept photos of those you have victimized. Can you see the pain you have brought them? You have torn apart their lives. You have used your body as an instrument of abuse. Now I give you the chance to decide what is more important... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.