Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Quincey P. Morris (Character)
from Dracula (1992)
- The Vampire Symphony (2013) (V) Played by Shawn Nickerson (as Quincy Morris)
- Dracula: Reborn (2012) Played by Krash Miller (as Quincy Morris)
- Terror of Dracula (2012) Played by Ilke Hincer (as Quincy Morris)
- Dracula, Lord of the Damned (2011) (V) Played by Randall Carnell (as Quincy Morris)
- Dracula: The Musical (2010) (V) Played by Tim Rosell (as Morris)
- Alucard (2008) (V) Played by John Johnson
- Dracula: Pages from a Virgin's Diary (2002) Played by Keir Knight (as Quincy Morris)
- Dracula (1992) Played by Billy Campbell
... aka "Bram Stoker's Dracula" - USA (complete title)
- "Great Performances"
- Count Dracula (1977) TV episode, Played by Richard Barnes (as Quincey P. Holmwood)
- Cuadecuc, vampir (1971) Played by Jack Taylor (as Quincey Morris)
- Count Dracula (1970) Played by Jack Taylor (as Quincey)
... aka "Nachts, wenn Dracula erwacht" - Spain (original title)
... aka "Bram Stoker's Count Dracula" - USA (complete title)
Abraham Van Helsing: First, I must ask you, are you willing to believe what John Seward and myself have told you?
Quincey P. Holmwood: I'm sorry, Professor. I reckon I find it impossible.
Abraham Van Helsing: The wounds on the throat of that child; do they suggest nothing to you, concerning the death of Miss Lucy?
Quincey P. Holmwood: Are you saying that those small holes, in the child's throat, were made in the same way as Lucy's?
Abraham Van Helsing: Alas, no, I am not.
Quincey P. Holmwood: Well, what in Pete's name are you saying?
Abraham Van Helsing: They were made *by* Miss Lucy!
Quincey P. Holmwood: You're insane!
Abraham Van Helsing: She has already joined the ranks of the undead.
Quincey P. Holmwood: The... undead?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.