Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Best Moment When the Hero and Villain Finally Meet
- Clash of the Titans
- In Love and Crime
- Bad Movie Cops!
- Matt Skills
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
- The Hero Plays The Villain
- Scary Right-Hand Men
- Most Iconic Scene from a Scorsese Movie?
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
Colin Sullivan (Character)
from Infernal Affairs (2002)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- City of Damnation (2009) Played by Woong-in Jeong (as Lee Joong-dae)
... aka "Yugamseureoyun doshi" - South Korea (original title)
... aka "Sorry for the City" - USA (informal English title)
- Homam (2008) Played by J.D. Chakravarthi (as Chandu)
- The Departed (2006) Played by Matt Damon / Conor Donovan (as Young Colin)
- Infernal Affairs 3 (2003) Played by Edison Chen (as Young Lau Kin Ming) / Andy Lau (as Inspector Lau Kin Ming)
... aka "Mou gaan dou III: Jung gik mou gaan" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Infernal Affairs III" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
- Infernal Affairs 2 (2003) Played by Edison Chen (as Officer Lau Kin Ming)
... aka "Mou gaan dou II" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Infernal Affairs II" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
- Infernal Affairs (2002) Played by Edison Chen (as Young Lau Kin Ming) / Andy Lau (as Inspector Lau Kin Ming)
... aka "Mou gaan dou" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Non-Stop Way" - Hong Kong (English title) (literal title)
Frank Costello: Church wants you on your place. Kneel, stand, kneel, stand. If you go for that sort of thing, I don't know what to do for you. A man makes his own way. No one gives it to you. You have to take it. "Non serviam."
Young Colin: James Joyce.
Frank Costello: Smart, Colin. Guineas from the north and down Providence try to tell me what to do. And, uh, something maybe happen to them. Maybe, uh, like that.
[cuts to Costello executing two people on beach]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.