Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Matt Skills
- Bad Movie Cops!
- How do you watch most of the movies you see?
- Best Moment When the Hero and Villain Finally Meet
- Clash of the Titans
- In Love and Crime
- Scary Right-Hand Men
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- The Hero Plays The Villain
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
Colin Sullivan (Character)
from Infernal Affairs (2002)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- City of Damnation (2009) Played by Woong-in Jeong (as Lee Joong-dae)
... aka "Yugamseureoyun doshi" - South Korea (original title)
... aka "Sorry for the City" - USA (informal English title)
- Homam (2008) Played by J.D. Chakravarthi (as Chandu)
- The Departed (2006) Played by Matt Damon / Conor Donovan (as Young Colin)
- Infernal Affairs 3 (2003) Played by Edison Chen (as Young Lau Kin Ming) / Andy Lau (as Inspector Lau Kin Ming)
... aka "Mou gaan dou III: Jung gik mou gaan" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Infernal Affairs III" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
- Infernal Affairs 2 (2003) Played by Edison Chen (as Officer Lau Kin Ming)
... aka "Mou gaan dou II" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Infernal Affairs II" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
- Infernal Affairs (2002) Played by Edison Chen (as Young Lau Kin Ming) / Andy Lau (as Inspector Lau Kin Ming)
... aka "Mou gaan dou" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Non-Stop Way" - Hong Kong (English title) (literal title)
Ellerby: [while putting golf balls on a golf range] How is your wedding coming along?
Colin Sullivan: Great, great; she's a doctor.
Ellerby: That's outstanding.
Colin Sullivan: Yeah.
Ellerby: Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work.
Colin Sullivan: [laughing] Yeah, it's working... Overtime!
Ellerby: I'm glad to hear that.
Colin Sullivan: Yeah... Thank you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.