Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Toy Story (1995)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Rebel Appliance (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Andy Davis)
- Kramer Vs. Showgirls (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Andy Davis)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Andy Davis)
- Toy Story 3: The Gang's All Here (2010) (V) Played by John Morris
- Toy Story 3 (2010) Played by John Morris / Charlie Bright (as Young Andy)
... aka "3" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Toy Story 3: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Toy Story 2 (1999) Played by John Morris
... aka "Toy Story 2 in 3-D" - USA (promotional title)
- Toy Story (1995) Played by John Morris
... aka "Toy Story in 3-D" - USA (promotional title)
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- A Look Back at the Animated Features of 2010 (2010) TV episode, Played by John Morris
[In Woody's dream, Andy came home from the cowboy camp. Woody then yells at the other toys that Andy's back. The toys ran back to their places. Andy ran up to his bedroom, riding on his stick with a horse head on. He then sees Woody]
Andy: Hey, Woody! Did you miss me?
[Takes Woody and plays with him]
Andy: Giddyup, giddyup, giddyup, ridin' cowboy!
[notices Woody's broken arm]
Andy: [depressed] Oh, I forgot, you're broken. I don't wanna play with you anymore.
[In slow motion, Andy drops Woody on the cards. Woody fell through the cards and into the trash can. Woody then got scared in the trash can and the arms and hands reaches out to grab him. Woody then wails for Andy]
Woody: No, no, no, no, no!
[the silhouette of Andy came and looks at Woody]
Andy: [echo] Byyyyyyyyyyyyyye, Woodyyyyyyyyy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.