Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Toy Story (1995)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Secret of the Flushed Footlong (2016) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Andy Davis)
- Rebel Appliance (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Andy Davis)
- Kramer Vs. Showgirls (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Andy Davis)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Andy Davis)
- Toy Story 3: The Gang's All Here (2010) (V) Played by John Morris
- Toy Story 3 (2010) Played by John Morris / Charlie Bright (as Young Andy)
... aka "3" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Toy Story 3: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Toy Story 2 (1999) Played by John Morris
... aka "Toy Story 2 in 3-D" - USA (promotional title)
- Toy Story (1995) Played by John Morris
... aka "Toy Story in 3-D" - USA (promotional title)
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- A Look Back at the Animated Features of 2010 (2010) TV episode, Played by John Morris
[Woody jumps on to a train of orphaned Troll dolls. He pulls the brake to try and stop the train before reaching the broken bridge, but they still fall into the canyon]
[Suddenly, Buzz Lightyear appears, lifting the train and its passengers out of the canyon]
Buzz Lightyear: Glad I could catch the train!
Woody: Now let's catch some criminals!
Buzz Lightyear: To infinity and beyond!
[Cut to the Potato Heads and the aliens in their car, counting money and laughing evily]
Aliens: [pointing at the sky] Ooh!
[Buzz flies above the bandits and slices their car with his laser. After the criminals tumble to the ground, Woody, Buzz, and Jessie enter]
Woody: Reach for the sky!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.