Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Vanessa Kensington (Character)
from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Austin Powers (2011) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Hurley
- 50 Greatest Comedy Catchphrases (2008) (TV) Played by Elizabeth Hurley
- "20 to 1"
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Hurley
- Behind the Scenes of 'Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me' (1999) (V) Played by Elizabeth Hurley
- Austin Powers' Electric Pussycat Swingers Club (1997) (TV) Played by Elizabeth Hurley
Vanessa Kensington: Look, I know I'm being neurotic, but I can't shake off this suspicious feeling about that Italian secretary. You know, Miss Fagina. I don't want to sound paranoid, but I've had some bad relationships in the past, and I have been known to be jealous. I'm sorry.
Austin Powers: No, don't be sorry, baby. You're right to be suspicious. I shagged her.
Vanessa Kensington: What?
Austin Powers: I shagged her rotten, baby, yeah!
Vanessa Kensington: I don't believe you, Austin! I mean, she was repellant.
Austin Powers: Saucer of milk, table 2. Meow.
Vanessa Kensington: Well, did you use protection?
Austin Powers: Of course. I had my 9mm automatic.
Vanessa Kensington: You know I meant 'did you use a condom'?
Austin Powers: No. Only sailors use condoms, baby.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.