Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Princess Isabelle (Character)
from Braveheart (1995)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "A Cursed Monarchy"
... aka "Les rois maudits" - France (original title)
... aka "The Curse of the Templars" - Europe (English title) (imdb display title)
- Le Roi de Fer (2005) TV episode, Played by Julie Gayet (as Isabelle de France)
- Braveheart (1995) Played by Sophie Marceau
- "Les rois maudits"
- Le lis et le lion (1973) TV episode, Played by Geneviève Casile (as Isabelle d'Angleterre)
- La louve de France (1973) TV episode, Played by Geneviève Casile (as Isabelle d'Angleterre)
- Le roi de fer (1972) TV episode, Played by Geneviève Casile (as Isabelle d'Angleterre)
Princess Isabelle: I understand you have suffered. I know... about your woman.
William Wallace: [pauses] She was my wife. We married in secret because I would not share her with an English lord. They killed her to get to me. I've never spoken of it, I don't know why I tell you now, except... I see her strength in you. One day, you'll be a queen. And you must open your eyes. You tell your king that William Wallace will *not* be ruled... and nor will any Scot while I live.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.