Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lookout Frederick Fleet (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
... aka "Curiosity: The Questions of Life" - USA (long title)
- What Sank Titanic? (2011) TV episode, Played by Kaspars Karklins (as Lookout Fredrick Fleet)
- The Unsinkable Titanic (2008) (TV) Played by Ciaran Kellgren (as Frederick Fleet)
... aka "Who Sank the Titanic?" - Canada (English title)
- Ghosts of the Abyss (2003) Played by Aaron C. Fitzgerald
- Titanic: Breaking New Ground (1998) (TV) Played by Scott Anderson
- Titanic (1997) Played by Scott Anderson (as Frederick Fleet)
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) Played by Alec Sabin (as Crow's Nest Lookout: Frederick Fleet)
- A Night to Remember (1958) Played by Bernard Fox
- Last Mysteries of the Titanic (2005) (TV) Played by Scott Anderson
- Titanic Explorer (1998) (VG) Played by Scott Anderson (as Lookout Fred Fleet)
... aka "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" - USA (complete title)
- No Greater Love (1995) (TV) Played by Philip Davis / Alec Sabin
... aka "Danielle Steel's No Greater Love" - USA (complete title)
Lookout Frederick Fleet: [spots iceberg, rings warning bell and picks up bridge phone]
Sixth Officer James Moody: [picks up receiver on bridge] What did you see?
Lookout Frederick Fleet: Iceberg. Dead ahead, sir.
Sixth Officer James Moody: [repeats to Murdoch] Iceberg, dead ahead sir.
First Officer William Murdoch: [looks out bridge window, sees the berg and calls into the wheelhouse speaker] Hard-a-starboard.
Hitchens: [repeats order as he turns wheel] Hard-a-starboard, sir.
First Officer William Murdoch: [to Moody] Full-astern both.
Sixth Officer James Moody: [Moody repeats as he pulls the engine-room telegraph handles to full-speed astern] Full-astern both, sir.
First Officer William Murdoch: [looks out window again, then turns to other Seaman on the bridge] Close watertight doors.
Seaman: [repeats order and moves to watertight door control switches] Close watertight doors, sir.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.