Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Jacob Astor (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
- Episode #1.4 (2012) TV episode, Played by Miles Richardson
- Episode #1.3 (2012) TV episode, Played by Miles Richardson
- Episode #1.2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Miles Richardson
- Episode #1.1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Miles Richardson
- Ghosts of the Abyss (2003) Played by Federico Zambrano
- Titanic (1997) Played by Eric Braeden
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Titanic (1996) (TV) Played by Scott Hylands (as John Jacob Astor IV)
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) Played by David Janssen
- Titanic (1953) Played by William Johnstone
- Titanic (1943) Played by Karl Schönböck
- This Woman Is Mine (1941) Played by Sig Ruman / Roger Imhof
... aka "Fury at Sea" - USA (reissue title)
- Little Old New York (1940) Played by Roger Imhof
- Sutter's Gold (1936) Played by Harry Stubbs
- Little Old New York (1923) Played by Andrew Dillon
John Jacob Astor: [Lord Douglas is appealing to him for a loan] Those to whom you owe millions can't let you go under.
Lord Douglas: All the more reason for you to lend me the money.
John Jacob Astor: I don't lend money. I'd rather give it away. But since I'm no great apostle of charity, I don't give it away either.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.