Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Assistant Wireless Operator Harold Bride (Character)
from The Last Signals (2012)
- The Last Signals (2012) Played by Jake Swing (as Harold Bride)
... aka "Curiosity: The Questions of Life" - USA (long title)
- What Sank Titanic? (2011) TV episode, Played by Valters Silis (as Assistant Telegraphist Harold Bride)
- The Unsinkable Titanic (2008) (TV) Played by Jason Maza (as Harold Bride)
... aka "Who Sank the Titanic?" - Canada (English title)
- Ghosts of the Abyss (2003) Played by Justin Baker (as Harold Bride)
- Titanic (1997) Played by Craig Kelly (as Harold Bride)
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) Played by Peter Bourke (as Assistant Wireless Operator: Harold Bride)
- A Night to Remember (1958) Played by David McCallum
- Titanic Explorer (1998) (VG) Played by Craig Kelly
... aka "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" - USA (complete title)
- No Greater Love (1995) (TV) Played by Peter Bourke
... aka "Danielle Steel's No Greater Love" - USA (complete title)
Assistant Wireless Operator Harold Bride: Captain? I got some good news. We've contacted the Carpathia eastbound from New York. She's on her way to us.
Captain Edward J. Smith: How far away is she?
Assistant Wireless Operator Harold Bride: 58 miles. She's making all possible speed and should be with us in just under four hours.
Captain Edward J. Smith: Four hours... Wait, you see a light out there. Isn't she replying?
Assistant Wireless Operator Harold Bride: [sees the light from the Californian in the distance] No, sir. She'd blast our ears off if she did. Maybe she can't keep a 24 hour watch. Or maybe she hasn't got wireless at all, sir.
Captain Edward J. Smith: Thank you, Bride.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.