Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Thomas Andrews (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
|Related Videos (see all 20)|
- "Titanic: Blood and Steel"
- The 'Unsinkable' Sets Sail (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- The Tipping Point (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- Burden of Proof (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- A Crack in the Armor (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- High Stakes (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- Episode #1.4 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Episode #1.3 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Episode #1.2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Episode #1.1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Saving the Titanic (2012) (TV) Played by Stephen Hogan
... aka "Curiosity: The Questions of Life" - USA (long title)
- What Sank Titanic? (2011) TV episode, Played by Paul Mundell
- Titanic: Birth of a Legend (2005) (TV) Played by Damian O'Hare
- Ghosts of the Abyss (2003) Played by Don Lynch
- Titanic: Secrets Revealed (1998) (TV) Played by Vern Urich
- Titanic: Breaking New Ground (1998) (TV) Played by Victor Garber (as Thomas Andrews, Jr.)
- Titanic (1997) Played by Victor Garber
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Whitehead
- A Night to Remember (1958) Played by Michael Goodliffe
- Titanic Explorer (1998) (VG) Played by Victor Garber
... aka "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" - USA (complete title)
- No Greater Love (1995) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Whitehead
... aka "Danielle Steel's No Greater Love" - USA (complete title)
Ismay: [Andrews enters room with crew behind him; he lays out architectural drawings on table, with Ismay behind him] Most unfortunate, captain!
Thomas Andrews: [perspiring and trembling] Water... fourteen feet above the keel in ten minutes. In the forepeak, in all three holds and in the boiler room six.
Ismay: When can we get underway, damnit!
Thomas Andrews: That's five compartments! She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached, but not five!
[tersely to Smith]
Thomas Andrews: Not five. As she goes down by the head, the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at E deck from one to the next. Back and back. There's no stopping it.
Smith: The pumps... if we opened the doors...
Thomas Andrews: [interrupting] The pumps buy you time, but minutes only. From this moment, no matter what we do, Titanic will founder.
Ismay: [incredulously] But this ship can't sink!
Thomas Andrews: She's made of iron, sir! I assure you, she can... and she will. It is a mathematical certainty.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.