Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Thomas Andrews (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 18)|
- "Titanic: Blood and Steel"
- The 'Unsinkable' Sets Sail (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- The Tipping Point (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- Burden of Proof (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- A Crack in the Armor (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- High Stakes (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Carter
- Episode #1.4 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Episode #1.3 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Episode #1.2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Episode #1.1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Campbell Moore
- Saving the Titanic (2012) (TV) Played by Stephen Hogan
... aka "Curiosity: The Questions of Life" - USA (long title)
- What Sank Titanic? (2011) TV episode, Played by Paul Mundell
- Titanic: Birth of a Legend (2005) (TV) Played by Damian O'Hare
- Ghosts of the Abyss (2003) Played by Don Lynch
- Titanic: Secrets Revealed (1998) (TV) Played by Vern Urich
- Titanic (1997) Played by Victor Garber
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Whitehead
- A Night to Remember (1958) Played by Michael Goodliffe
- Titanic Explorer (1998) (VG) Played by Victor Garber
... aka "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" - USA (complete title)
- No Greater Love (1995) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Whitehead
... aka "Danielle Steel's No Greater Love" - USA (complete title)
Andrews: [Andrews is looking at the ship's blueprints as he describes the damage to the Captain] Here's the position: we have water in the forepeak; numbers 1 and 2 holds; the mailroom; and boiler rooms 6 and 5. That means a gash 300 feet long, from there to there...
[indicates gash with a pencil on the blueprint]
Andrews: Below the waterline. Do you agree?
Captain Edward J. Smith: Yes. Well?
Andrews: The pumps are keeping the water down in this boiler room, Number 5, but the first five compartments are flooding.
Captain Edward J. Smith: Well, what's the answer?
Andrews: She's going to sink, Captain.
Captain Edward J. Smith: But... She can't sink. She's unsinkable.
Andrews: She can't float. Look... she can float with any three of her first five compartments flooded. She could even float with four of them gone. But she can't float with ALL of the first five full up.
Captain Edward J. Smith: Yes, but...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.