Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Molly Brown (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- Episode #1.4 (2012) TV episode, Played by Linda Kash (as Margaret 'Molly' Brown)
- Episode #1.3 (2012) TV episode, Played by Linda Kash (as Margaret 'Molly' Brown)
- Episode #1.1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Linda Kash (as Margaret 'Molly' Brown)
- Last Mysteries of the Titanic (2005) (TV) Played by Judy Prestininzi
- Ghosts of the Abyss (2003) Played by Judy Prestininzi
- "French and Saunders"
- Titanic (1998) TV episode, Played by Harriet Thorpe
- Titanic: Secrets Revealed (1998) (TV) Played by Morgan Hill
- Titanic: Breaking New Ground (1998) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates (as Mrs. Margaret Brown)
- Titanic (1997) Played by Kathy Bates
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Titanic" (1996) TV series Played by Marilu Henner
- Voyagers of the Titanic (1983) TV episode, Played by Fionnula Flanagan
- Voyager from the Unknown (1982) Played by Fionnula Flanagan
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) Played by Cloris Leachman
- The Unsinkable Molly Brown (1964) Played by Debbie Reynolds
- A Night to Remember (1958) Played by Tucker McGuire (as Mrs. Margaret 'Molly' Brown)
- "Telephone Time"
- The Unsinkable Molly Brown (1957) TV episode, Played by Cloris Leachman
- Titanic Explorer (1998) (VG) Played by Kathy Bates (as Margaret Brown)
... aka "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" - USA (complete title)
Molly Brown: Do you have the slightest comprehension of what you're getting into?
Jack: Not really.
Molly Brown: Well, you're about to fall into the snake pit... what are you planning to wear?
[nods at the clothes Jack has on. He looks down and shrugs]
Molly Brown: I thought so. Come on.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.