Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- I Want to Party With...
- Greatest Romantic Leading ladies
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
- Movie/TV Quotes That Became Memes
- Best movie break-up line?
- Upstairs Downstairs
- Clichés in Romantic Movies
- AMPAS Hollywood Costume Exhibit
Rose DeWitt Bukater (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Choked on a Bottle Cap (2013) TV episode, Played by Katherine Von Till
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Old Rose)
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- Thumbtanic (2000) Played by Mary Jo Keenen (as Geranium) / Mary Jo Keenen (as Old Geranium)
- Titanic (1997) Played by Kate Winslet / Gloria Stuart (as Old Rose)
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial ironía: Wanted (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Titanic - 1ª Edición (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- "Zaum - Andare a parare"
- Catastrionfo (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Magnificent Movies (2006) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- World's Best Love Songs (2006) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Cleanflix (2009) Played by Kate Winslet
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 6 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Kate Winslet / Gloria Stuart (as Old Rose)
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Kate Winslet
Rose: I am not a foreman in one of your mills that you can command. I am your fiancée.
Cal Hockley: My fian... my fiancée! Yes, you are, and my wife. My wife in practice if not yet by law, so you will honor me. You will honor me the way a wife is required to honor a husband. Because I will not be made a fool, Rose. Is this in any way unclear?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.