Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rose DeWitt Bukater (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Choked on a Bottle Cap (2013) TV episode, Played by Katherine Von Till
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Old Rose)
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- Thumbtanic (2000) Played by Mary Jo Keenen (as Geranium) / Mary Jo Keenen (as Old Geranium)
- Titanic: Breaking New Ground (1998) (TV) Played by Kate Winslet
- Titanic (1997) Played by Kate Winslet / Gloria Stuart (as Old Rose)
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial ironía: Wanted (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Titanic - 1ª Edición (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- "Zaum - Andare a parare"
- Catastrionfo (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Magnificent Movies (2006) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- World's Best Love Songs (2006) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Cleanflix (2009) Played by Kate Winslet
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 6 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Kate Winslet
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Kate Winslet / Gloria Stuart (as Old Rose)
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Kate Winslet
Jack: Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known...
Rose: Jack, I...
Jack: No, let me try and get this out. You're ama- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no-nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all that I want.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.