Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Cheesiest Movie Quotes
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
- Sexiest Films Of All Time
- Movie Character Romantic Lines
- Most Surprising Box Office Fact
- The most inspiring hero from a 'Best Picture' is ...
- Favorite Leonardo DiCaprio Character
- Upstairs Downstairs
- Movie Scenes YOU Have Done
Jack Dawson (Character)
from Titanic (1997)
|Photos (See all 30 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
- Titanic (1997) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
... aka "Titanic in 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Titanic: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Child Stars: Where Are They Now? (2008) TV episode, Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Magnificent Movies (2006) TV episode, Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- World's Best Love Songs (2006) TV episode, Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 6 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- The 70th Annual Academy Awards (1998) (TV) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
Rose: Staring up at the sky, Look. It's so beautiful. SO vast and endless. They're so small. My crowd, they think they're giants. They're not even dust in Gods eyes.
Jack: Well, there's been a mistake. You're not one of them. You got mailed to the wrong address.
Rose: Laughs, I did, didn't I? LOOK, a shooting star!
Jack: It was a long one. You know, my Pop's used to tell me, every time he saw one, it was a soul going to heaven.
Rose: I like that. Are we supposed to wish on it?
Jack: Why? What would you wish for?
Rose: Something I can't have.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.