Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ethan Hunt (Character)
from Mission: Impossible (1996)
|Photos (See all 57 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Mission: Impossible 5 (2015) Played by Tom Cruise
... aka "M:i 5" - USA (informal title)
- 'Mission Impossible': Cruise Control (2014) Played by Evan Ferrante
- Mission: Imposter (2014) Played by Stuart Rigby
- Addition Impossible/New Gill (2012) TV episode, Played by Michael Sinterniklaas
- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) Played by Tom Cruise
... aka "Mi4" - International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "MiGP" - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Mission Impossible 4" - International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "M:i-4 - Mission: Impossible 4" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Mission: Impossible III (2006) Played by Tom Cruise
... aka "M:i:III" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation), UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Mission: Impossible II (2000) Played by Tom Cruise
... aka "M:I-2" - USA (DVD box title (promotional abbreviation))
- Mission: Impossible (1996) Played by Tom Cruise
IMF Secretary: The President has initiated Ghost Protocol. The entire IMF has been disavowed.
Ethan Hunt: So what happens now?
IMF Secretary: Now, I've been ordered to take you back to Washington, where the DOD will label you as a rogue extremist and hang the Kremlin bombing on you and your team. Unless, you were to escape somewhere between here and the airport, having assaulted Mr. Brandt and me.
IMF Secretary: You would then illegally scrounge whatever material you could from a backup supply cache that I've overlooked. The same cache where your team are waiting for further orders.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.