Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Quote Ringtones
- Bald Villains
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- You're in the Police Force
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
- Movie Cop Duos
- Best Male Performance Not Nominated for an Oscar
- When 404 Error Page Happens...
- NO! Noo!! NoooOO!!!
Det. David Mills (Character)
from Se7en (1995)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Screen Wars"
- Episode #2.1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Seven Should Have Ended (2005) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as David Mills)
- Se7en (1995) Played by Brad Pitt (as Mills)
... aka "Seven" - UK (video title), USA (video title), USA (DVD title), USA (alternative spelling)
John Doe: Realize detective, the only reason that I'm here right now is that I wanted to be.
David Mills: No, no, we would have got you eventually.
John Doe: Oh really? So, what were you doing? Biding your time? Toying with me? Allowing five innocent people to die until you felt like springing your trap? Tell me, what was the indisputable evidence you were going to use on me right before I walked up to you and put my hands in the air?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.