Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Apollo Creed (Character)
from Rocky (1976)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Drunk Fiction"
- Rocky (2016) TV episode, Played by Tyler Young
- Rocky IV (1985) Played by Carl Weathers
- Rocky III (1982) Played by Carl Weathers
... aka "Rocky 3" - Japan (English title)
- Rocky II (1979) Played by Carl Weathers
... aka "Rocky 2" - Japan (English title)
- Rocky (1976) Played by Carl Weathers (as Apollo)
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #4.7 (2008) TV episode, Played by Carl Weathers
- "5 Second Movies"
- Rocky (2008) TV episode, Played by Carl Weathers
[Apollo is looking thru a book of Philadelphia fighters]
Jergens: What exactly are you looking for Apollo?
Apollo Creed: This is who I'm looking for. The Italian Stallion.
Jergens: Rocky Balboa? Never heard of him.
Apollo Creed: Look it's the name man. The I-talian Stallion. The media will eat it up. Now who discovered America? An Italian right? What better way to get it on than with one of its descendants?
Apollo's Trainer: He's a southpaw. I don't want you messing with southpaws. They do everything backwards
Apollo Creed: Southpaw nothing. I'll drop him in three. Apollo Creed meets the Italian Stallion. Now that sounds like a damn monster movie.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.