Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Reuben Tishkoff (Character)
from Ocean's Eleven (2001)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Ocean's Thirteen (2007) Played by Elliott Gould
... aka "13" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Ocean's Twelve (2004) Played by Elliott Gould
- Ocean's Eleven (2001) Played by Elliott Gould
... aka "11" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "O11" - USA (informal short title)
- Ocean's Eleven (1960) Played by Dean Martin (as Sam Harmon)
... aka "United Travel Getaway" - New Zealand (English title) (new title)
- Episode #14.32 (2005) TV episode, Played by Dean Martin (as Sam Harmon)
Reuben Tishkoff: I can handle Saul's share.
Danny Ocean: You don't have to do that.
Reuben Tishkoff: Who would I talk to if you're all dead?
Danny Ocean: That's a good point. Alright, I owe 10. Amazing?
Yen: [speaks in Mandarin]
Rusty Ryan: [chuckles] Yeah, but it's a nice place.
Livingston Dell: So that comes to?
Reuben Tishkoff: 97, give or take.
Rusty Ryan: He didn't find us on his own. Someone helped him.
Reuben Tishkoff: Another thief.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.