Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Missing Oscar Categories
- Intelligent People
- Best Suited for a Tuxedo
- Clooney Types
- Sexiest Male Movie Characters
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- In Love and Crime
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- Which member of the Ocean's Eleven gang are you?
- Most Inspiring Speech
Danny Ocean (Character)
from Ocean's Eleven (2001)
|Photos (See all 37 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- President Evil (2008) TV episode, Played by Victor Yerrid
- 1987 (2006) TV episode, Played by Miguel Ferrer
- Ocean's Thirteen (2007) Played by George Clooney
... aka "13" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Ocean's Twelve (2004) Played by George Clooney
- Ocean's Eleven (2001) Played by George Clooney
... aka "11" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "O11" - USA (informal short title)
- Ocean's 11 (1960) Played by Frank Sinatra
... aka "Ocean's Eleven" - USA (original title)
- Episode #1.4 (2011) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
... aka "United Travel Getaway" - New Zealand (English title) (new title)
- Episode #14.32 (2005) TV episode, Played by Frank Sinatra
Danny Ocean: How much is everyone short?
Turk Malloy: 14.
Virgil Malloy: You're kidding me! You spent all but 5 million?
Turk Malloy: Yes! Are you going to start on me with that too? You don't know what it's like starting something from scratch!
Virgil Malloy: Well, with interest, I'm short 7.
Frank Catton: Eight.
Linus Caldwell: Well, I spent a million on talent development, so I guess that leaves me at 7. Boy, that interest just kills you, man!
Basher Tarr: I'm light 9.
Livingston Dell: What's the interest?
Reuben Tishkoff: 6.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.