Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Best Directed AFI's Top 10 film ...
- Favorite Movie or TV Accountant
- Somebody Needs A Hug
- Best Opening Scene In A Movie
- Iconic Shots in Movies - Part 2
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
- Make a sad face for the camera
- Movie Magi: The Ultimate Gift
- When you add '-ing' to movie titles...
Itzhak Stern (Character)
from Schindler's List (1993)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Videos|
Itzhak Stern: What did Goeth say about this? You just told him how many people you needed, and...
[suddenly realizing what Schindler is planning]
Itzhak Stern: You're *not* buying them?
[Schindler says nothing; Stern is stunned]
Itzhak Stern: You're *buying* them? You're paying him for each of these names?
Oskar Schindler: If you were still were still working for me, I'd expect you to talk me out of it. It's costing me a fortune.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.